14 August 2006

Johnny otherwise known as "Johnny Poo Bum"

Johnny is currently my son (i haven't disowned him yet) he has a car for sale (apparently it has a motor) he wants to buy a BMW (his dad drives a subaru, yet he wants better :P)

Be nice to him (moose aint cheap for him or his hair) He is 17 (i swore he was 10 last year)
Otherwise, he's ok. I might keep him. For now. He thinks *farting* is good for humanity. I just agree, why break his heart now?
Coincidently
he starting to look like one of his boyhood heroes
(scarey really the likness)
They probably use the same amount of hair product!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fernando Olmos said...

hey newzealand!!
I saw your blog with the littleneo's help... it's nice....
the video is cool¡¡¡
bye bye from chile

fernando
check my blog too.. i've addeed a video too, but now I deleted it 'cause it wasn't working good... and I don't have other fav song
bye¡¡

fernando

5:01 am  
Blogger crowbarred said...

Hey Fernando! Your site was cool! I also loved the neo earth down the bottom of the page, way cool. I want one now.. lol.
Dont forget to check out me music page at the "Links" over there on the right >>>>
Chow..crowbarred

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

carpet, carpet underlay, wool carpet, cheap carpet, domestic carpet, domestic carpet, residential carpet, cheap carpet, affordable carpet, new carpet, affordable carpet, garage carpet, underlay commercial, budget carpet, second hand carpet